Saturday, February 25, 2006

Expression of the week



I just love this kid. Part of it is his age, I'm sure (16 mos.), but he is so expressive. I crave the challenge of capturing his many faces (especially given his lightening fast toddler speed!). He seems to create a "silly expression of the week". When he tires of a specific face, it seldom returns again. Two weeks ago Micah fell and shattered a front tooth, and sadly, it had to be pulled. By the next morning he had a new goofy expression...his lips closed with his tongue just barely peeking out, dimples creasing, of course. I just adored it, but was too preoccupied with the missing tooth to remember to photograph The Look. It has occasionally reappeared over the past few days (usually when he's thinking about doing something he shouldn't!), so my goal this week is to capture it before it's gone forever. Here are some former "weekly specials"...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogland!!! Great shots, your kids are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

welcome to the land of blogging! I added you to my friends on my blog~ I love yours! your pics are great, and did I tell you how cute you were?? :P