Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A tribute to Teb

The world recently lost a remarkable person. I am so thankful that I got to know Tricia E. Black (Teb) and her son, Sam a few months ago at her photo shoot. She was such an inspiring person - so very full of life and hope, even in the face of death.

A woman who had been following Teb's story recently wrote me to ask if she could purchase a copy of Tricia's HOPE star photo that had been featured on her blog. She wanted to hang it in her daughter's room because "the blog made me time and again feel so appreciative of my life and my family. It's such a beautiful photo and Tricia always typed HOPE in all caps like on the star - it's an iconic image for her story."

So in hope and remembrance of Teb, Blue Candy will be offering matted 5x7 prints of "Tricia's Hope", the star photo that can be seen in our Featured Session gallery (at www.bluecandyphotography.com) and on Tricia's blog (www.tebspage.blogspot.com). The cost will be $50 per print and all proceeds will be donated to Teb's Troops to help win the fight against cancer. Please use our contact form to request a print; photos will be shipped approximately 3-4 weeks after payment is received. Thank you for honoring one of Tricia's greatest gifts - her hope.
-Stacy




You can read more about her journey at www.tebspage.blogspot.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine that baby Sam will grow up hearing wonderful stories about his mama and looking at these photos that radiate their love for one another.

Looks like you blessed them in return, Stacey.
-stasia

Brenda said...

Beautiful Stacy...just beautiful! My heart goes out to the family...you've captured some wonderful moments that Sam can look back on and smile. =) Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

This makes me so sad...but I think you gave them some precious captures for baby Sam to keep and treasure

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...what a lovely tribute.

Nadia Smith (betterphoto member)

Weintribe said...

How lucky Sam is to have your pictures to remember his amazing mom.
Wonderful job Stacey
Jen

Anonymous said...

Just breaks my heart. I sat and read her blog and just cried, life is just so unfair sometimes. I feel so bad for Sam, but you gave him something he will TREASURE forever!

Amazing job girl!

Kelly Barclay said...

I'm sitting here bawling... so sad... just read as much of her blog as I could handle. So glad she got those pictures from you for him to have..

Anonymous said...

You have done an amazing thing for Teb's family/friends. I read her whole blog after seeing your post and cried through most of it. She was so stong and amazing, I only wish to be strong willed like her. Thank you for your post.

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

WONDERFUL . . . BEAUTIFUL . . . INSPIRATIONAL . . . EMOTIONAL . . . LOVING photos of this woman. Thank you for doing this and honoring teb.

Meghan said...

I'm so glad I was directed to your blog by a photographer friend... and was able to read this entry.

Beautiful photos to remember a beautiful life.